Thursday, March 27, 2008

You Betcha

So... I would've posted much sooner, but surprise surprise, I couldn't figure out how to post something! Well, I moved into my new house last Thursday. I am now a homeowner in the 'Icebox of the country' a.k.a Minnesota. I am living in Rochester, MN, which is just south of Minneapolis. I start officially working next Monday at the Mayo Clinic in neurosurgery, and am pretty much nervous! I have a great schedule, working 3-4 days a week, and no call OR weekends...I hope it is as good as it sounds...In the meantime I am still putting stuff away and painting. I love my house so far, but I've already had to shovel my driveway twice. For those of you who have never done so, be glad!

I enjoy hearing what everyone is up to, I miss the south a lot, and miss all of you! I hope to see you all in the future, maybe at some conferences?? ha, well in the meantime, take care everyone!

Kari

1 comment:

phake said...

hey Kari, I have two friends from my hometown at the Mayo clinic.
Philip Wiles is in general surgery resident
Ben Powell is an ENT resident

let me know if you run into them
-Phil